Ontario Lawn Sprinklers Installation
Irrigation Tech has installed hundreds of Lawn and Garden Automatic Sprinkler Systems for homes and commercial properties over the last 37 years in Ontario, NY and surrounding areas. Every Ontario lawn sprinklers installation by Irrigation Tech begins with a free estimate so you are completely confident that you are getting what you pay for.
Before you receive your estimate, we carefully examine your home in Ontario for:
- soil type
- water source
- property lines
- site layout
- microclimate variations
- and much more
From this information, and knowledge gained from an interview with you, we custom design an automatic sprinkler system specifically for your Ontario home and your needs. Your irrigation system installation by Irrigation Tech will proceed as follows:
- Your friendly, intelligent, articulate, knowledgeable, efficient and hard working installation crew from Irrigation Tech will arrive in clean vehicles with top of the line equipment in top notch condition.
- Your yard will be staked out for utilities so they are not damaged during work.
- Sprinkler head locations are laid out in the lawn and shrub beds.
- An experienced plumber will go into the basement to make the plumbing tie-in and install the backflow preventer. The plumber will be in the basement for about ninety minutes.
- The pipe is put into the ground with a machine called a vibratory plow. The vibratory plow does not have to dig or trench so there is minimal damage to your lawn.
- Sprinkler heads are installed
- Control valves are installed
- The controller is installed
- The rain sensor is installed
- Irrigation Tech rakes and cleans up the job site leaving it beautiful condition
- You will receive system demonstration so you are comfortable operating your new underground lawn watering system.
- Most residential systems take 1 1/2 – 2 1/2 days to complete