Irrigation Tech has installed hundreds and hundreds of Lawn and Garden Automatic Sprinkler Systems for homes and commercial properties over the last 35 years. Every installation begins with a free estimate so you are completely confident that you are getting what you pay for.
Before you receive your estimate, we carefully examine your:
- soil type
- water source
- property lines
- site layout
- microclimate variations
- and much more
From this information, and knowledge gained from an interview with you, we custom design a automatic sprinkler system specifically for your home and your needs. Your irrigation system installation by Irrigation Tech will proceed as follows:
- Our friendly, intelligent, articulate, knowledgeable, efficient and hard working installation crew will arrive in clean vehicles with top of the line equipment in top notch condition.
- Your yard will be staked out for utilities so they are not damaged during work.
- Sprinkler head locations are laid out in the lawn and shrub beds.
- An experienced plumber will go into the basement to make the plumbing tie-in and install the backflow preventer. The plumber will be in the basement for about ninety minutes.
- The pipe is put into the ground with a machine called a vibratory plow. The vibratory plow does not have to dig or trench so there is minimal damage to your lawn.
- Sprinkler heads are installed
- Control valves are installed
- The controller is installed
- The rain sensor is installed
- Irrigation Tech rakes and cleans up the job site leaving it beautiful condition
- You will receive system demonstration so you are comfortable operating your new underground lawn watering system.
- Most residential systems take 1 1/2 – 2 1/2 days to complete